Friday, 20 May 2016

Re-released! Best selling m/m contemporary stories.

Hi everyone!

I have been incredibly slack in keeping up with my blog- but I am determined to make a change.

One of my beautiful publishers- Steam eReads closed last year and I got my rights straight back- thank you Nicola and all the team there. So good of you- so few publishers have the same integrity.

I reworked the stories and Evernight Publishing agreed to re-publish some of them- Thank you Stacey and everyone who works with Evernight- they are truly AWESOME!

So, here are my reworked Heart's Truth and Blond Truth, renamed and

Needing his Love and Needing a Strong Hand.

Marcus, Danny, Tommy and Ben are BACK! and Better than ever. NEW Happily Ever After attached to Needing a Strong Hand to tie the two stories back together.




AMAZON    ARe 



No comments:

Post a Comment