Thursday, 2 October 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Evernight!!!!

Roll out the Red Carpet ~ Evernight celebrates four years of publishing!

Join authors, bloggers and reviewers as we take a RED CARPET tour featuring Evernight's smart and sexy books. Slip on your virtual stilettos and walk the red carpet of award winning titles, spectacular reviews, and paparazzi style interviews.
Be sure to visit every stop on the tour where you can enter for a chance to win great prizes, including a new eReader, gift certificates, swag, books and much more!
Now I turn the spotlight on my smart and sexy book...
[your post here]
Answer my question in the comment section for a chance to win (be sure to include your email address):
* Your choice of an Amazon Kindle Fire HD or Kobo Arc 7
* $100 Amazon GC
* $50 Evernight GC
* My blog prize: Any 3 of my 9 Evernight books :)




Question: I have published all sorts of sub genre's with Evernight. M/M, Menage Vampires, Menage Shifters and M/F contemporary. Tell me what your favourite type of story is and why???!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment